Thursday, February 12, 2009

My internet has been down for the last couple days. Its amazing how much I need the internet. Somebody told me a few days ago that having the internet can changes lives. I think that is so true. I am glad it is back up, I have 60 emails to read in two days.
SO I am feeling good these last days. I am so EXCITED to be going home to Apple Valley this weekend. The last week or so I have non stop thoughts about growing up and being a teenager and all the people who were in my life in those days. I am interested to look behind my closet doors. I used to have this thing were I would write thoughts on the inside - I would put dates and names of the people in my life. Walking down memory lane lately make me want to read the wall - which I have not done in many years.
It will be a fast trip but I am gonna jam pack every minute of it.

Today I am doing some work and really going to try to get my invites done to Jarons party.
Here is my song for today. Its older and check out the kings hair....that is some man bangs right there - so glad they changed that look!

No comments: